To & From Game team > Game Bugs & Game problems

Please report new game bugs here (excluding Quest bugs)

<< < (2/3) > >>

invisible:
it started working good today. Thanks. Im at great barrier reef, diving site, so when i logged today and start fishing, they were all kind of fish .

Icebear:

--- Quote from: invisible on April 07, 2020, 04:20:06 pm ---it started working good today. Thanks. Im at great barrier reef, diving site, so when i logged today and start fishing, they were all kind of fish .

--- End quote ---
Happy to hear that, happy fishing.  :)

invisible:
hi iceberg. im having another problem with the game, foe two days now it wont let me equip the 50kg spinning rod, bought two more thought its maybe worn out but still can not use it ,,,,so please if you can fix it,,,ty
i also want to ask you if you can send me a photo of how does the dunb beetle lure look like, cause im playing this game long time and still dont have it or seen it...thank again

Icebear:
Hello invisible,
regarding not being able to use spin rod, please send a Facebook message to the Go Fishing game support page on Facebook from your Facebook account (you will see a big "Message" button right under the page banner, click that one to send Facebook message to the page) with your Go Fishing game user ID number, and explain the situation and ask for help so that they can untangle it. From what I heard the programmers are very busy right now, so please give them some time to get it done.

This is Dung beetle lure
You can get it by completing Sheikh series of quests (Sheikh 1, 2, 3)
If you don't see Sheikh (1) quest on your quest box, (or, if you complete this series of quest, get the lure, then lose Dung beetle lure later on), then visit Hotel Marinetto so that Sheikh (1) quest should open on your quest box.

ghitu_liviu@yahoo.com:
The game dont work,do not loading !!!
Please solve the problem with the game and return the luck potion 10 pearl that I activated but I couldnt use it because the game hasnt loaded since yesterday !!!   id: 100005543620896

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version