Author Topic: Please report new game bugs here (excluding Quest bugs)  (Read 9679 times)

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Please report new game bugs here (excluding Quest bugs)
« on: May 24, 2016, 09:35:37 pm »
Please report new game bugs on this thread. before posting here please check the other pinned thread for game bugs that are already reported and being worked on. If the bug is already being worked on there is no need to report it again on this thread. :)

Please be VERY SPECIFIC about the bug you are experiencing.
For example, "I can not change tackle" does not give any specific information. Please state "HOW" you can not change tackle, such as "when I go into my backpack and click on Left-Right arrow at the top of rod column the arrow will not move"

Or, another example, "I can't get into the game" does not give enough information. Please state "HOW" you can not get into the game, such as, "when I click on game link I get White blank screen and the White screen will stay forever and the game will not load.

If possible, please add screen-shots on your post.

For reporting Quest bugs please go to Quest Central forum.

Thank you. :)

Welcome to Official Go Fishing game forum!

jrj0381

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Please report new game bugs here (excluding Quest bugs)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 04:37:08 pm »
there is a bug in purchasing premium right now.  However, I don't think its a game bug, I think its a Facebook issue. <-- is fixed :)
Official Forum Guide for Go Fishing/Premium fishing

invisible

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 05:34:05 pm »
I have a problem with the game, i do not know if im suppose to write here or elsewhere havent done this in ages. im playing the game for the past week every day and havent catched a single trophy or unique fish of any kind. Changed locations baits and tackle but none have shown so far. so either the game is busted or im out of those kind of fish have got all of them so far :=). could you please fix it so i can play properly this time....ty

invisible

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 05:35:59 pm »
btw my id is 1529791835 if u need it .

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 06:00:14 pm »
Hello invisible, can you try clearing browser cache and Flash cache?
Also, please check your Internet speed. With the current quarantine situation, many people are at home and using Internet, and thus many Internet service providers are quietly lowering the quality of their Internet services for the each line (so that they can meet the increased demand), resulting in, for some cases, the game not getting the optimal playing condition for some users. I know the game itself is not busted, or run out of trophy and unique fish, since other players are still catching unique and trophies :=) but some users may experience their games not responding well sometimes, or other lower game performances because of the lowered Internet service quality. Meantime, I'll report to the programmer so that they can check it to make sure it's working ok.
And, just for the kick, can you tell me which fishing spot you are at now? (no need to list all the fishing spots you were during the last week, just the current location, so that I can possibly do the quick check on that fishing spot)

invisible

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 04:20:06 pm »
it started working good today. Thanks. Im at great barrier reef, diving site, so when i logged today and start fishing, they were all kind of fish .

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 06:05:18 pm »
it started working good today. Thanks. Im at great barrier reef, diving site, so when i logged today and start fishing, they were all kind of fish .
Happy to hear that, happy fishing.  :)

invisible

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 03:58:34 pm »
hi iceberg. im having another problem with the game, foe two days now it wont let me equip the 50kg spinning rod, bought two more thought its maybe worn out but still can not use it ,,,,so please if you can fix it,,,ty
i also want to ask you if you can send me a photo of how does the dunb beetle lure look like, cause im playing this game long time and still dont have it or seen it...thank again

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2020, 09:25:09 pm »
Hello invisible,
regarding not being able to use spin rod, please send a Facebook message to the Go Fishing game support page on Facebook from your Facebook account (you will see a big "Message" button right under the page banner, click that one to send Facebook message to the page) with your Go Fishing game user ID number, and explain the situation and ask for help so that they can untangle it. From what I heard the programmers are very busy right now, so please give them some time to get it done.

This is Dung beetle lure
You can get it by completing Sheikh series of quests (Sheikh 1, 2, 3)
If you don't see Sheikh (1) quest on your quest box, (or, if you complete this series of quest, get the lure, then lose Dung beetle lure later on), then visit Hotel Marinetto so that Sheikh (1) quest should open on your quest box.

ghitu_liviu@yahoo.com

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2021, 08:37:54 am »
The game dont work,do not loading !!!
Please solve the problem with the game and return the luck potion 10 pearl that I activated but I couldnt use it because the game hasnt loaded since yesterday !!!   id: 100005543620896

ghitu_liviu@yahoo.com

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2021, 02:50:48 pm »
Now game working,thank you !

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2021, 07:37:42 pm »
Glad the game is working again.  :)