Author Topic: Catch Coelacanthiformes (1), (2)  (Read 5165 times)

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Catch Coelacanthiformes (1), (2)
« on: November 26, 2016, 09:01:27 pm »
Please discuss these quests here :)

Use these tackles gained by completing Marlin Hunting (3) quest :)

Note: Coelacanthiform is a quest specific fish, available only while the relevant quests are being completed. 
Once these quests are completed this fish will no longer be available.

From November 24, 2016 update

PLEASE NOTE:

Update, March 20, Red 400 kg hok is now in Market (14 Pearls)
Hello everyone,
Regarding the replacement for lost Red 400 kg hook that is part of reward of Marline Hunting (3) quest:
The game team has stopped replacing the lost Red 400 kg hook (including to those who had recently sent in request for the hook. For players who have made the request and have not received the hook, please consider that the replacement hook is no longer available, sorry... )
This "replacement for the lost Red hook" was meant to help players who have completed Marline Hunting (3) quest and currently completing Catch Coelacanthiformes (1) & (2) quests, and despite their careful fishing they lost the hook and thus no way of completing these quests.
Unfortunately, we are increasingly getting requests for the hook that are outside of our original intentions, such as, asking for hooks for friends who have not even lost hooks, requesting the hook even before completing Marine Hunting (3) quest, or repeated requests even though already received hooks, etc., and also we see signs that this replacement offer is making players to be less careful with their fishing with this hook, as we see increasing number of repeated requests, with some are requesting the hook many times.
Thus, sadly, the game team has halted replacing of lost Red 400 kg hooks.
Possible future plan is in place for creating another series of quests that will include this hook as part of reward, though we do not have details yet.
Meantime, if you lose this hook, or already lost the hook and waiting for the replacement, or thinking of requesting for the replacement, you are out of luck, sorry.
For players who still have the hook, we recommend to fish very carefully, as no more replacement hook will be given away through this "replacement" service.
If you lost the hook and can not complete Catch Coelacanthiformes (1), (2) quests, we recommend setting these quests aside.
We are not providing services to remove these quests at this time, please do not send in requests to remove these quests. Thank you.
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.

Welcome to Official Go Fishing game forum!

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Catch Coelacanthiformes (1), (2)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 11:08:58 am »
Cheese, lobster, peas, small fish, cut bait, clams, shrimp, crawfish, & fresh meat are reported to catch this fish. Good luck! :)

nenadkg

• View Profile
Re: Catch Coelacanthiformes (2)
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 10:43:49 pm »
Finally the right bait

vapor

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: Catch Coelacanthiformes (2)
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 10:07:14 pm »
 Caught more  on clams ...no fish  on FF

jrj0381

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 05:42:56 am »
Finally finished Marlin Hunting 3.   Caught my first one of these on Pumpkin bait.
Official Forum Guide for Go Fishing/Premium fishing

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 02:53:37 pm »
Congratulations jrj0381, and thank you for the info. :)

Eileen Fellstein

• View Profile
Re: Re: Catch Coelacanthiformes (2)
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 07:18:19 pm »
Getting them on the meat. Thanks for this :)

Regarding the hook...Is this not the same 400 pro hook that can be bought for 14 pearls? The specs are the same. Has anyone tried it? If it's the same, that would be a replacement option for those who have the pearls to do it. I held off buying that one when I saw the red hook was a reward for this. There's no 400 pro line but the line isn't going anywhere. If I ever get around to buying the hook, I will test and let you know, if no one else has. (Edit: Got my own answer by removing the hook a minute. IT is indeed the same 400 pro hook that is in the market, so there is a way to replace if player has the pearls. I was fortunate enough not to lose the hook :) )

JoeInternet

• Walleye Hate ME - Women Love ME
    • ICQ Messenger - 241431
    • MSN Messenger - dively.joe@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - OnaDarkDesertHwy
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - JoeDively
    • View Profile
    • Married Match The dating system for Married People
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 03:31:48 pm »
I found them easy to catch on Mullet Bait. I got through the 1st quest in less than 15 minutes and got about half way through the 2nd one when a moment of inattention cost me my red hook. I figure I will complete the rest og my quests and then bite the bullet and pay the pearls for another hook.

I wish there was a way to restart the marlin hunting quests so i could earn another hook.

==============
Internet Marketing and Security Consultant
http://CrimeTerrorism.com