Author Topic: Quest drought  (Read 564 times)

lifeinleftfield

• View Profile
    • Email
Quest drought
« on: February 27, 2017, 06:26:58 PM »
I'm only level 70 and have completely run out of quests having completed only 139 of them. Any suggestions?

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Quest drought
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:31:36 AM »
The game team is developing more quests but they are not ready yet. I will ask them to hurry up. :)
Welcome to official GF forum!

lifeinleftfield

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 01:45:07 AM »
Not on my account, I hope. The game still has plenty to offer. I'll just go chase pearl fish for awhile. Thanks.  :)

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 03:19:46 AM »
We are hearing similar requests from other players also. We will tell them the game team it's a general feedback from players. :)
Good luck with the Pearl fish hunting. :)

makmidov

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 02:26:05 PM »
Any news about more quests in the game?
And it is strange that the Easter passed and nothing was introduce in the game about it...
And even more strange is that the Christmas things in Bright moon still stay :) Summer is coming

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 10:52:40 PM »
Hello makmidov, thank you for your feedback, and I agree. In fact we had a plan for this year's Easter (Spring) update, and if we could have carried them out it would have been a nice surprise update with some fun staff. Unfortunately, the team was hit by Flu/sick bug recently and a large percent of team fell ill, and we could not carry out the Easter surprise update, and currently we are still playing catching up. We have more new stuff in planning, and hopefully we can bring them out sometime soon.  :-\

briangibbins

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 07:47:56 PM »
Will there be any new quests soon?

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 03:21:20 AM »
Hello briangibbins, I know the game development team is working on some new stuff, but we still do not know what it's about, or when it will be ready, sorry... :(  We will post about it as soon as more news becomes available.

bob zebann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 03:44:33 AM »
i'm feverishly working towards 50 and very much looking forward to it!!!  my brother and i played the old version just as religiously and absolutely love it!!!  a bit off topic, where do i post for friends and where do i go to straighten out a pearl purchase problem?   thanks for a dream game for a stuck at home fish loving disabled guy lol

Icebear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 05:11:23 PM »
i'm feverishly working towards 50 and very much looking forward to it!!!  my brother and i played the old version just as religiously and absolutely love it!!!  a bit off topic, where do i post for friends and where do i go to straighten out a pearl purchase problem?   thanks for a dream game for a stuck at home fish loving disabled guy lol

Welcome bob zebann and happy to hear that you like our game!
For Pearl purchase problem, we may need screen-shots, and for that it will probably be easier if you send message to our game page on Facebook, with your game ID number (you can find the number at the top part of your game).  They have excellent admins with fast response, please explain the situation on your message and ask for assistance. 

For adding Go Fishing buddies, I see you are already a member of our official Add-me group, and that is an excellent place to get new GF friends. Additionally, we have our own add-me thread in our forum also, you can try adding your post there, too.
Happy Fishing! :)